[Evergreen-documentation] Docs site post 3.7 release

Blake Henderson blake at mobiusconsortium.org
Fri Apr 16 13:14:53 EDT 2021

Oops, forgot:

We should probably talk about the landing page:

https://docs.evergreen-ils.org/ <https://docs.evergreen-ils.org/>

probably needs to mention 3.7?

And I wonder if we should edit the line to say "Evergreen 3.6+" and just
link to the latest documentation. Then let the user select the Evergreen
version from the dropdown menu in the antora site?

And I think we should address the "main page" "Topic Manuals":
https://docs.evergreen-ils.org/eg/docs/3.6/
<https://docs.evergreen-ils.org/eg/docs/3.6/>

The site is configured to make that the "home" page (known as start
page). Topic manuals are something we used to have with the old
documentation. It was something that Remington started to flesh out, but
as you can see from that page, it's not.

1. We should change the home page to:
https://docs.evergreen-ils.org/eg/docs/3.6/shared/about_this_documentation.html
<https://docs.evergreen-ils.org/eg/docs/3.6/shared/about_this_documentation.html>
or