[Evergreen-documentation] Call for DIG Pet Photos!

Deborah Luchenbill deborah at mobiusconsortium.org
Mon May 23 17:37:04 EDT 2022

Hi DIG folks,

The Evergreen Conference is quickly approaching, and there will be a
documentation pre-conference, a DIG lightning talk, and a documentation
hackfest!

Since "Pet Show and Tell" is a permanent agenda item for our Zoom meetings,
we thought it would be fun to feature DIG pets. If you don't mind having a
picture of your pet(s) on a slide or two for the conference presentations,
please send it to me at debbie at mobiusconsortium.org by June 10. :-D

Thanks! Hope to see you soon!

Best,
Debbie

Debbie Luchenbill
Associate Director, Open Source Initiatives
MOBIUS
2511 Broadway Bluffs, Ste. 101
Columbia, MO  65201
debbie at mobiusconsortium.org <deborah at mobiusconsortium.org>