[Evergreen-documentation] Library Settings Masterlist

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxoli.org
Thu Nov 10 09:21:54 EST 2022

I vote for more info (as long as it's accurate) + some kind of indication
(to be followed by a bug report?) that the interface needs the additional
info as well.

Thank you for taking on this monster project, Susan!

On Thu, Nov 10, 2022 at 7:39 AM Susan Morrison via Evergreen-documentation <
evergreen-documentation at list.evergreen-ils.org> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I started filling out the Credit Cards tab in the settings spreadsheet
> <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gJkFRNIH4tMzr-P2JoOb704uSlUwrcFvdkL5KlnLyrg/edit#gid=0>
> and was wondering if, for the descriptions, I should put what's actually in
> Evergreen or what's listed in the table here:
> https://docs.evergreen-ils.org/eg/docs/latest/admin/librarysettings.html#lse-credit-cards
> .
>
> I'm not sure if this is the case in other categories, but most of the cc
> settings don't have a description in the interface, so if it's helpful to
> input what's in the table into the spreadsheet and then mark in some way
> that it needs to be updated in the interface - or if there's another
> process preferred, please let me know. Just want to make sure I'm adding
> the correct and/or most helpful info.
>
> Thank you!
>
> --
>
> Susan Morrison, PINES Operations Analyst
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia
>
> 2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341
>
> (404) 235-7142 | smorrison at georgialibraries.org
>
> <https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
> <https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
> <https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>

> stories of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.

Andrea Buntz Neiman
Project Manager for Software Development
Equinox Open Library Initiative
abneiman at equinoxOLI.org <abneiman at equinoxoli.org>
1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) x5583
*https://www.equinoxOLI.org/ <https://www.equinoxOLI.org/>*