[Evergreen-documentation] Call for More DIG Pet Photos!

Deborah Luchenbill deborah at mobiusconsortium.org
Thu Apr 6 12:03:20 EDT 2023

Hi DIG folks,

The Evergreen International Conference is quickly approaching, and, as in
previous years, we will be doing a DIG-promo lightning talk!

Once again, because "Pet Show and Tell" is a permanent agenda item for our
meetings, I will feature DIG pets throughout the slides!  I'll be happy to
use any pictures you sent last year, but I know we have some new people and
pets in DIG--plus, if you're anything like me, you probably also have tons
of new pet pictures from the last year. So, if you would like to have a
picture of your pet(s) on a slide or two for the presentation, please send
it/them to me at debbie at mobiusconsortium.org by April 21 (be sure to
include their names, too, for proper citation). :-D

Best,
Debbie

Debbie Luchenbill
Associate Director, Open Source Initiatives
MOBIUS
2511 Broadway Bluffs, Ste. 101
Columbia, MO  65201
debbie at mobiusconsortium.org <deborah at mobiusconsortium.org>
573-234-4914
https://mobiusconsortium.org <http://mobiusconsortium.org>
MOSS Help Desk: help at mobiusconsortium.org / 877-312-3517
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Input | Maximizer | Intellection | Relator | Adaptability