[Evergreen-documentation] Change DIG Meeting on Thursday, January 5?

Deborah Luchenbill deborah at mobiusconsortium.org
Wed Jan 4 12:34:34 EST 2023

Hi DIG folks,

We are scheduled to have a DIG meeting tomorrow, January 5, at 2 p.m.
EST/11 a.m. PST. Unfortunately, something has come up with one of my cats
and I need to get her to the vet tomorrow afternoon.

Here is the agenda, as it is currently:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_meetings:20230105-agenda

Would anyone who has access to the Community Zoom admin be willing to
start/lead the meeting tomorrow or shall we cancel and reconvene on
February 2?

Thanks and sorry,
Debbie

Debbie Luchenbill
Associate Director, Open Source Initiatives
MOBIUS
2511 Broadway Bluffs, Ste. 101
Columbia, MO  65201
debbie at mobiusconsortium.org <deborah at mobiusconsortium.org>