[Evergreen-documentation] Hello!

Pennington, Spencer spennington at una.edu
Mon Jul 17 12:00:36 EDT 2023

Hello,

My name is Spencer and I am a technical writing graduate student, and also a library worker at a PINES library in Georgia. I'm joining this group in the hopes of gaining some good experience creating documentation -- I have the opportunity to complete a "directed final project" as part of my degree, and I would like to do some work for this group as part of that.

Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn, and if you're working on anything that I could help with as I begin my final project, please let me know!

Best,
Spencer

Spencer Pennington
U. of North Alabama