[Evergreen-documentation] Credits for Reports Docs?

Susan Morrison smorrison at georgialibraries.org
Tue Sep 12 17:39:58 EDT 2023

Yes, thank you Andrea!

On Tue, Sep 12, 2023 at 5:33 PM Jennifer Pringle via
Evergreen-documentation <evergreen-documentation at list.evergreen-ils.org>
wrote:

> Hi Andrea,
>

> For primary author please use BC Libraries Cooperative with the email
> sitka at bc.libraries.coop.
>

> Jessica Woolford also weighed in on the doc so she should be included.
>

> I’ve attached the database diagram which is reports-evergreen-database-1.png
> and goes in the “The Evergreen Database” section under Simplified Diagram
> of the Tables and Connections Among Them.
>

> Thanks so much for bringing this over the finish line!
>

> Jennifer
>

> --
>
> Jennifer Pringle (she/her)
>
> Co-op Support - Training Lead
>
> BC Libraries Cooperative
>
> Toll-free: 1-888-848-9250
>
> Email:jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
>
> Website: http://bc.libraries.coop
>

> Gratefully acknowledging that I live and work in the unceded Traditional
> Territory of the St'at'yemc Nations.

Susan Morrison, PINES Operations Analyst

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7142 | smorrison at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.