[Evergreen-documentation] Credits for Reports Docs?

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxoli.org
Mon Sep 18 16:41:56 EDT 2023

Hi all -

This is pushed!
https://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=Evergreen.git;a=commit;h=95c08fe464ce0b0686893ba19a87085758cfd5bf

I only pushed to main because I would like to request eyes on this after
the docs rebuild overnight tonight. There were a TON of cross references
that I needed to revise, and I also reordered some pieces in a way that I
thought made sense for a more general audience.

Please whack at the reports docs on main tomorrow and let me know what I
messed up!

https://docs.evergreen-ils.org/eg/docs/latest/reports/introduction.html

(note you may need to hard refresh to see changes - ctrl F5 - Chrome in
particular is known to be very sticky).

ABN