[Evergreen-documentation] Documentation discussion

Susan Morrison smorrison at georgialibraries.org
Thu Apr 4 09:13:22 EDT 2024

Oh no, I'm so sorry that happened! I hope you're feeling okay and have a
speedy recovery.

I'll plan to pop in this afternoon.

On Wed, Apr 3, 2024 at 11:30 AM Deborah Luchenbill via
Evergreen-documentation <evergreen-documentation at list.evergreen-ils.org>
wrote:

> Hi Documentation Folks,
>
> I'm sorry I didn't get our informal gathering during Bug Squashing week
> set up! Instead, I fell and broke my foot the week before and was still
> dealing with all of that. 2024 has not been my year, so far, lol.
>
> Since we didn't meet two weeks ago, and I'm no longer attending PLA, I
> plan to have Zoom on for our regular meeting time this Thursday at 2 p.m.
> ET/11 a.m. PT, for about 30 minutes. Feel free to drop in and we can recap
> Bug Squashing Week and look ahead to the conference and the Hackfest!
>
> Otherwise, I'll look forward to seeing you all online at the conference
> later this month!
>
> Best,
> Debbie
> DIG Facilitator
>

> Debbie Luchenbill
> Associate Director, Open Source Initiatives
> MOBIUS
> 2511 Broadway Bluffs, Ste. 101
> Columbia, MO  65201
> debbie at mobiusconsortium.org <deborah at mobiusconsortium.org>
> 573-234-4914
> https://mobiusconsortium.org <http://mobiusconsortium.org>
> MOSS Help Desk: help at mobiusconsortium.org / 877-312-3517
> Pronouns: She/Her or She/They (see https://pronouns.org/ to learn more)
> Input | Maximizer | Intellection | Relator | Adaptability

[image: logo with link to Georgia Public Library Service website]
<https://georgialibraries.org/>

Susan Morrison, PINES Operations Analyst

------------------------------

​Georgia Public Library Service

​2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 | ​Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7142 | smorrison at georgialibraries.org

https://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

[image: logo with link to Georgia Public Library Service Facebook page]
<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>[image: logo with link to
Georgia Public Library Service Instagram page]
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>[image: logo with link to
Georgia Public Library Service LinkedIn page]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/georgia-public-library-service/>[image:
logo with link to Georgia Public Library Service Threads page]
<https://www.threads.net/@georgialibraries>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.