[Evergreen-documentation] [Evergreen-general] Documentation Interest Group (DIG) Meeting Today!

Susan Morrison smorrison at georgialibraries.org
Thu Feb 1 12:33:56 EST 2024

Hi All,

I have a conflict, so I won't be able to make it to the meeting this
afternoon, but I wanted to share what I've been working on for permissions
documentation:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1efdT18SLlSeQlT8ID6a4dyy6TV-i7R9H7PraCidgD6U/edit?usp=sharing
.

I put the existing TOC and a proposal for an updated one on the first two
pages, and the updates and new sections I've added go up to page 14.
Basically, I'm thinking that the docs can be organized by interface for the
most part, and the information about permissions (like depth and
grantability) added where they most apply. There are a few comments
throughout the doc, as I'm still unsure of where to put certain elements,
and would love to know your thoughts and if you think this is not the best
route.

This can certainly wait until the next meeting since I won't be able to
(inarticulately) explain this over Zoom, but thought I'd share it anyways
if anyone has time to take a look.

Thank you!

On Thu, Feb 1, 2024 at 12:09 PM Deborah Luchenbill via Evergreen-general <
evergreen-general at list.evergreen-ils.org> wrote:

> I'm sorry for the late reminder--DIG is meeting today, February 1, at 11
> a.m. PDT / 2 p.m. EST on Zoom.
>
> The agenda (including connection info) is here:
>
> https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_meetings:20240201-agenda
>
> If you have anything else to add or edit, feel free to do so directly, or
> let me know. Please include your name in parentheses to any agenda items
> you add.
>
> You can find minutes from our previous meetings (except the ones I haven't
> gotten to yet) at https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-
> docs:dig_meetings
>
> Best,
> Debbie
> DIG Facilitator
>

> Debbie Luchenbill
> Associate Director, Open Source Initiatives
> MOBIUS
> 2511 Broadway Bluffs, Ste. 101
> Columbia, MO  65201
> debbie at mobiusconsortium.org <deborah at mobiusconsortium.org>
> 573-234-4914
> https://mobiusconsortium.org <http://mobiusconsortium.org>
> MOSS Help Desk: help at mobiusconsortium.org / 877-312-3517
> Pronouns: She/Her or She/They (see https://pronouns.org/ to learn more)
> Input | Maximizer | Intellection | Relator | Adaptability

[image: logo with link to Georgia Public Library Service website]
<https://georgialibraries.org/>

Susan Morrison, PINES Operations Analyst

------------------------------

​Georgia Public Library Service

​2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 | ​Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7142 | smorrison at georgialibraries.org

https://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

[image: logo with link to Georgia Public Library Service Facebook page]
<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>[image: logo with link to
Georgia Public Library Service Instagram page]
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>[image: logo with link to
Georgia Public Library Service LinkedIn page]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/georgia-public-library-service/>[image:
logo with link to Georgia Public Library Service Threads page]
<https://www.threads.net/@georgialibraries>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.