[Evergreen-documentation] Angular Staff Catalog update

Pennington, Spencer spennington at una.edu
Tue Jan 23 10:16:18 EST 2024

Hello!

Sorry for the radio silence - I couldn't join the January meeting, but I hope to make it to the February meeting.

I have started working on the Angular Staff Catalog docs. I've had to spend a good amount of time learning all of this and correcting my mistakes, so I'm a little behind where I would like to be, but I should be able to move a lot more quickly now that (I think) I have the basics down.

I have not set up GitHub yet, so I attached a zip file that contains staff_catalog.adoc and the pictures for that adoc in the folder staff_catalog.

If anyone has a chance, I would really appreciate any feedback. I tried to follow all standards I could find, so please let me know if anything needs correction so I can avoid repeating mistakes as I work through the rest of the Google doc for this project.

Thanks for letting me help with this!

Best,
Spencer

Spencer Pennington