[Evergreen-general] Feedback Fest Day 2 Update

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Tue Aug 18 15:15:54 EDT 2020

Feedback Fest is going well this week, with 15 bug fixes and new features
tested and signed off so far, and numerous others tested and commented
upon.

There are around 30 more patches and features loaded onto test servers that
are readily available for testing - details at:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11MjEa8V8d7NYxVM3s1Ra1IOdbhZPFExoWiWDOAKEXoE/edit?usp=sharing

Remember - the more testing we can get done, the better Evergreen 3.6 will
be!

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.