[Evergreen-general] Evergreen International Online Conference 2021

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Thu Dec 17 14:47:22 EST 2020

Looking forward to it!  If it's anything like this year's, expect really
awesome!  And speaking of awesome, I call for another conference virtual
happy hour.  I really enjoyed hanging out with so many funny, interesting
people.

Amy

On Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 11:11 AM Rogan Hamby <rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org>
wrote:

> Mark your calendars because we're returning for another year of
> online conference programming in May 2021.  Monday May the 24th will be our
> pre-conference day and Tuesday the 25th through Thursday the 27th will be
> our regular programming.  We have a great keynote we are finalizing now and
> will be releasing details on soon as well as a call for proposals.  So,
> it's not too soon to start thinking about topics you would like to share
> with the community.
>
> We are hoping that between being able to lower ticket prices (not having a
> physical venue to contend with) and no need to travel that more community
> members will be able to attend than ever before so also start thinking
> about who at your institutions might be interested in attending.
>
> Lots of additional details coming soon so stay tuned!
>
> Rogan Hamby, MLIS
>
> Data and Project Analyst
>
> Equinox Open Library Initiative
>
> phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)