[Evergreen-general] How to add/compile Czech localization to Angular part of a web staff client?

Václav Jansa vaclav.jansa at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 01:01:23 EST 2020

Hello Bill,

many thanks for this hint. I came back to installation manual and I
installed developer additions (step 3.3) and compiled Angular (step
4.2). After it I ran the make install && chown -R again.

It seems, that now is Angular web staff EG2 working with czech
localization. Otherwise, I always skip step 4 during installation of
production server.

Thanks for adding Angular locales to build script for future production
tarbals.

Best regards

Vaclav Jansa