[Evergreen-general] ILS Conversion Justification Questions

Deborah Luchenbill deborah at mobiusconsortium.org
Tue Nov 10 14:37:06 EST 2020

I want to second everything Rogan and Joan said. (And with the disclaimer
that I work for MOBIUS, but also have my community hat on here.)

There was a really good session at the 2020 Evergreen International Online
Conference that discussed how to talk about the value of open-source. It
addresses a lot of your questions, and might be helpful:
https://youtu.be/LP1_PKol8ac.

Best,
Debbie

Debbie Luchenbill
Associate Director, Open Source Initiatives
MOBIUS
2511 Broadway Bluffs, Ste. 101
Columbia, MO  65201
debbie at mobiusconsortium.org <deborah at mobiusconsortium.org>