[Evergreen-general] A missing home icon in eg2 translated interface

Linda Jansová linda.jansova at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 15:49:49 EST 2020

Hi Bill,

We have tested your patch but unfortunately it seems that it does not
solve the issue. The letter "ů" is still present and the home icon does
not show up.

We work with the official Evergreen 3.5.1 distribution tarball, not with
a development version.

But step 4.1 from the installation instructions for developers
(https://evergreen-ils.org/documentation/install/README_3_5.html#install_files_for_web_staff_client)
fails to work in our case. The following step (4.2 as described at
https://evergreen-ils.org/documentation/install/README_3_5.html#install_files_for_angular_web_staff_client)
works fine and also the subsequent rebuild (npm run build-cs-CZ, etc.).

Is the solution you propose also supposed to work with the official
distribution tarball?

Thank you for sharing any insights on this!

Linda