[Evergreen-general] Making a change

misty at clintonpl.lib.in.us misty at clintonpl.lib.in.us
Wed Oct 28 09:21:01 EDT 2020

Good luck in your new adventure and it has been great working with you :)
Misty Morse
Librarian Assistant
Clinton Public Library
765-832-8349
313 S. 4th St. Clinton, In.,47842

  “Reading one book is like eating one potato chip"   ― Diane Duane, So You Want to Be a Wizard (https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/3464)

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 08:34 AM, "Goben, Anna"  wrote:
 Good morning!
 Just wanted to share that I’ve accepted a new position and will be leaving Evergreen Indiana at the end of this week.  As part of this change, I will be standing down as The Evergreen Project board president and shifting to a regular board member for the last few months of my term.  It has been a privilege to serve in that role over the past year and a half through everything that’s happened.  I want to extend my public thanks to everyone that has contributed to the Project so far while we deal with the fallout from the cancelled conferences and for all the work you will do in the coming years to build an ever better Evergreen!
 It’s been a pleasure working with you all, and I wish you continued success in all your efforts!
 Thanks,
 -Anna
 Anna Goben
 Evergreen Indiana Coordinator