[Evergreen-general] [Evergreen-reports] Reviving the Reports Interest Group?

Christine Boles cboles at nwrl.org
Tue Sep 8 11:06:08 EDT 2020

Yes, I would be very interested in joining a reports group.

*Christine M. Boles*
*Branch Manager*

*Walnut Cove Public Library*
*PO Box 706 *
*Walnut Cove, NC 27052*
*(336) 591-7496*

This email and its attachments are subject to the Electronic Communications
Privacy Act, 18 USC 2510-2521 and intended solely for the intended
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, stop reading this message
and delete it from your system. Unauthorized retaining, reading,
distribution, copying, or other use is strictly prohibited.

www.nwrlibrary.org <http://www.nwrlibrary.org/>
 <https://nwrlibrary.org>
<http://census.nc.gov>