[Evergreen-general] Reminder - September Cataloging Working Group - Tues, 9/15

Forrest, Stuart sforrest at bcgov.net
Wed Sep 16 11:38:59 EDT 2020

Citizens are encouraged to call or e-mail before driving to a Beaufort County Office. Visit us online at www.beaufortcountysc.gov<https://www.beaufortcountysc.gov/>.
Effective July 17, all Beaufort County buildings are closed to the public until further notice to minimize opportunities to spread COVID-19 in our community.
Hi

Currently our staff are facing a problem when placing holds or searching the catalog where a blank screen is returned. The work around we have been using is pressing F-12 or Ctrl-Shift-I to bring up the developer pane which then displays the original content.

Is there a fix or a Launchpad bug for this, I looked but couldn’t see anything specific. I can put in a report but just wanted to make sure it wasn’t covered already.

Thanks
Stuart

Stuart Forrest Phd
Library IT Analyst/Manager