[Evergreen-general] Bug Squashing Week Starts Today!

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Sep 21 09:54:06 EDT 2020

Hi everyone!

Bug squashing week has begun! We have several test servers up and running
with the Evergreen 3.6 release candidate installed and patches applied that
are ready for testing. (A few of the servers don't have patches installed
yet, but will be added soon.) Jason and Galen have each provided two test
servers, one with the standard OPAC skin, and one with the new Bootstrap
OPAC skin so that you can compare functionality and features to make sure
nothing is missing or broken.

Test servers:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WhTi9y_7qWs0weHceG15FjshAsZabffyPfeIzlcRewI/edit?usp=sharing

If you are new to Bug Squashing Week, feel free to reach out to me off-list
to see how you can participate. General Bug Squashing Info:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_squashing

Multitudes of thanks to Jason Boyer, Galen Charlton, Blake Henderson, and
Chris Sharp for providing test servers!

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.