[Evergreen-general] The Evergreen Project is officially a 501(c)(3)

Sharon Herbert sharon.herbert at bc.libraries.coop
Mon Sep 28 15:01:45 EDT 2020

Congratulations and thanks to all who have worked on this over the years!

Sharon
Quoting Donna Bacon <donna at mobiusconsortium.org>:

> Fantastic news!!!  Congratulations!!
>
> Donna Bacon
> Executive Director
> MOBIUS
> 2511 Broadway Bluffs, Ste 101
> Columbia, MO 65201
> 573. 268.1845
>

> On Mon, Sep 28, 2020, 1:53 PM Goben, Anna <AGoben at library.in.gov> wrote:
>
>> There will be more to share with everyone once the dust settles, but I am
>> delighted to share that the IRS approved the Project’s application to
>> become a 501(c)(3) today.  This will help us a lot as we look for ways to
>> grow the project in the coming years.
>>

>> My thanks go out to everyone that’s served on the board and worked on the
>> application and everyone who has provided the board with support as we’ve
>> navigated this process over the past couple of years.
>>

>> Hooray!!!
>>
>> -Anna
>>

>> Anna Goben
>>
>> Evergreen Indiana Coordinator
>>
>> Indiana State Library
>>
>> 140 N Senate Ave
>>
>> Indianapolis, IN 46204
>>
>> 317-234-6624
>>
>> Fax: 317-232-1925

Sharon Herbert
Sitka Manager | BC Libraries Cooperative
Toll-free: 1-855-383-5761 x1013 | Skype: sherbert42
Email: sharon.herbert at bc.libraries.coop | Twitter @sherbertbc
Website: http://bc.libraries.coop

Living and working in Abbotsford, the traditional and unceded
territory of the Máthxwi (Matsqui) First Nation and the Sema:th
(Sumas) First Nation, which are both part of the Stó:lō Nation. In
Halq'emeylem, Sto:lo translates as ''river'' and the Sto:lo people are
called the ''people of the river".