[Evergreen-general] The Evergreen Project is officially a 501(c)(3)

Scott Thomas sthomas at albright.org
Mon Sep 28 15:06:59 EDT 2020

Excellent!

Scott

Scott Thomas
Chief Executive Officer / Director
Scranton Public Library
500 Vine Street
Scranton, PA 18509-3298
570-348-3000 x3011
sthomas at albright.org

From: Evergreen-general [mailto:evergreen-general-bounces at list.evergreen-ils.org] On Behalf Of Goben, Anna
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2020 2:54 PM
To: evergreen-general at list.evergreen-ils.org
Subject: [Evergreen-general] The Evergreen Project is officially a 501(c)(3)

There will be more to share with everyone once the dust settles, but I am delighted to share that the IRS approved the Project's application to become a 501(c)(3) today.  This will help us a lot as we look for ways to grow the project in the coming years.

My thanks go out to everyone that's served on the board and worked on the application and everyone who has provided the board with support as we've navigated this process over the past couple of years.

Hooray!!!
-Anna

Anna Goben
Evergreen Indiana Coordinator