[Evergreen-general] Uninstalling XUL Client through Command Prompt

Jason Boyer JBoyer at equinoxOLI.org
Mon Apr 26 12:30:55 EDT 2021

Hi John, he may have better luck passing the /S switch to the uninstaller (has to be upper case). That prevents it from asking any questions or even having an interface. Sometimes just trying to show a window is enough to knock out an application being run remotely like this.

Jason

--
Jason Boyer
Senior System Administrator