[Evergreen-general] Evergreen Community Feedback Fest: Next Week!

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Aug 2 14:30:49 EDT 2021

It's almost Feedback Fest time again! If you are able, please plan to spend
a little time next week between August 13-19 helping to ensure that the
features and fixes going into the next version of Evergreen are well-tested
and bug-free.

We will have several test servers up and running the latest (master / 3.8
release candidate) code so that you can put it through its paces to
identify any new bugs as well as test out new features for possible
inclusion in Evergreen 3.8.

General information about Feedback Fest activities is available here:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_squashing

And the tracking spreadsheet with the list of test servers and what is
loaded onto them will be available here (the servers will be ready by
Monday):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mDk0yRmkbXtWHt5pwXFu5Q_pfzPuX5qbmciACLNgkUg/edit?usp=sharing

Please feel free to contact me directy if you have any questions!

Thanks!
Terran

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.