[Evergreen-general] Printing barcodes

Daniel Wells dbwells at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 13:04:53 EDT 2021

This may be more indirect of an answer than you are looking for, but most
libraries use "Codabar" encoding for their barcodes, and because it is a
fixed length encoding, it is possible to create Codabar barcodes by simply
using a special font.  Here is one example:

http://freebarcodefonts.dobsonsw.com/Codabar_Free_Font.htm

With that font, you can then simply "type" barcodes in a normal word
processor (e.g. Word), or really in just about any program, limited only by
your imagination :)

Sincerely,
Dan

On Tue, Aug 3, 2021 at 11:23 AM Brandi Sanders via Evergreen-general <