[Evergreen-general] Feedback Fest: Tuesday Update

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Tue Aug 10 10:49:01 EDT 2021

Just realized I forgot to include the Feedback Fest tracking spreadsheet
link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mDk0yRmkbXtWHt5pwXFu5Q_pfzPuX5qbmciACLNgkUg/edit#gid=0

Plus, Tiffany has refreshed her test server with a fresh set of patches to
test!

Thanks everyone!

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.