[Evergreen-general] Feedback Fest: Wednesday Update

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Wed Aug 11 15:53:28 EDT 2021

Thank you to everyone who has contributed time and effort this week to
testing! We're at the mid-way point and so far we have had a whopping 34
patches successfully tested and signed off on, and a lot of valuable
feedback given on additional patches. There have only been 3 previous
Feedback Fest or Bug Squashing Weeks where we've signed off on more patches
than that - think we can break a record this time?

The test servers are still up and running with patches that are ready to
test. And, if we can get all of those patches tested, then we will have
time to load more. Currently ready to test are:

9 Circulation Patches
2 Cataloging Patches
2 Course Materials Patches
1 Acquisitions Patch
1 OPAC Patch
1 Reports Patch

We haven't had any signed off patches committed this week yet, so I'd like
to encourage each of you who are core committers to 'commit' to getting at
least 2 or 3 of these reviewed and committed this week.

Thanks everyone!

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.