[Evergreen-general] Feedback Fest: Thursday Update

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Thu Aug 12 18:52:14 EDT 2021

You guys - we're SO close to beating our record for the number of patches &
features signed off on during a single Feedback Fest or Bug Squashing Week!

The most sign-offs we've ever had since we started doing these sessions
back in 2017 was 58 signoffs in February 2020. Right now we're at 51
signoffs and we still have another day to go!

Galen has also been crushing it with 23 signed off fixes reviewed and
committed to master. Go Galen!

I have refreshed my test server with a fresh, shiny batch of things to
test, and there are still several untested patches on the rest of the test
servers if you have a few minutes on Friday to devote to testing. The
overhaul of the patron interfaces that is loaded onto the terran-testbox
server has had a lot of feedback so far, but it's such a large project that
it could always use more eyes on it as well.

Testing spreadsheet at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mDk0yRmkbXtWHt5pwXFu5Q_pfzPuX5qbmciACLNgkUg/edit#gid=0

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.