[Evergreen-general] Patron Engagement Services

Melissa Stockton melissa at quipugroup.com
Mon Aug 23 15:57:32 EDT 2021

Hello!

Quipu Group created its eCARD product with verification in 2006.  We have
integrated eCARD with all of the major ILS solutions, including Evergreen.
eCARD supports the King County Library System and Georgia PINES and is now
in implementation for C/W MARS.  Please check out more information about
Quipu's eCARD at  <https://www.quipugroup.com/ecard/>
https://www.quipugroup.com/ecard/.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Melissa Stockton

Partner, Quipu Group

Phone:  800-764-8018 ext 101

www.quipugroup.com