[Evergreen-general] High Level Hold Has No Copy

Jennifer Pringle jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Tue Aug 31 12:51:25 EDT 2021

Hello Diane,

We've encountered the *High Level Hold Has No Copy* message in 3.7 and
we don't use parts. It's shown up for us when there are no holdable
items on the record that can fill the hold.

Jennifer

Quoting Diane Disbro via Evergreen-general

--
Jennifer Pringle (she/her)
Co-op Support - Training Lead
Email:jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Website: http://bc.libraries.coop

Gratefully acknowledging that I live and work in the unceded
Traditional Territory of the St'at'yemc Nations.