[Evergreen-general] Anyone with experiencing migrating from Bibliomondo?

Jennifer Pringle jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Mon Feb 1 15:31:56 EST 2021

Hi all,

We're preparing for a new migration and have run into some issues
extracting item information.  Is there anyone who has migrated a
library from Bibliomondo and can give us guidance on how to export
Bibliomondo MARC records with item info included?

The library is currently running Bibliomondo Portfolio P7 .12.12.001

Thanks,

Jennifer
--
Jennifer Pringle (she/her)
Co-op Support - Training Lead
Email:jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Website: http://bc.libraries.coop

Gratefully acknowledging that I live and work in the unceded
Traditional Territory of the St'at'yemc Nations.