[Evergreen-general] call for photos for annual community report

Rogan Hamby rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org
Tue Feb 9 08:11:59 EST 2021

Good morning (or whenever you are reading this),

It is once again the time of year when I ask folks to send in photos for
the community annual report.  I've already had some great ones sent in but
we could use a lot more.

Of particular interest this year is photos from libraries showing how they
are dealing with the pandemic.  Example ideas include: signage, doing
curbside service, a screenshot from a remote storytime, library service
while wearing masks, cleaning materials, and so on.

By sending the photos you are asserting that you either have copyright or
clearance from the copyright holder and appropriate release from those in
the photos to use them in the annual report and Evergreen social media.

Rogan Hamby, MLIS

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative

phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)