[Evergreen-general] Feedback Fest Day 4 Update

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Fri Feb 12 14:50:27 EST 2021

Thanks, Janet - I don't do cataloging, so I do not what the behavior should
be for either of those. Perhaps the others in the cataloging interest group
can provide insight?

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.