[Evergreen-general] Encrypted SIP2

Lolis, John jlolis at whiteplainsny.gov
Tue Jan 5 13:12:44 EST 2021

That's great, Blake!  I don't suppose you would also have a WordPress
plugin that would allow it to communicate using SIP2?  That's my holy grail
these days.

John Lolis
Coordinator of Computer Systems

100 Martine Avenue
White Plains, NY  10601

tel: 1.914.422.1497
fax: 1.914.422.1452

https://whiteplainslibrary.org/

*When you think about it, *all* security is ultimately security by
ignorance.*