[Evergreen-general] Potential Bug in Switching Languages in OPAC

Jennifer Pringle jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Wed Jan 6 14:14:09 EST 2021

Hello,

I've discovered a bug where switching from one language to another
while in the Notification Preferences, Search and History Preferences,
and My Lists Preferences tabs in My Account results in Evergreen
clearing the existing preferences and saving the changes.  We're
running 3.5.1.

If someone else with multiple languages in their catalogue could test
for this bug and confirm that it's not specific to our instance and
OPAC customizations I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jennifer
--
Jennifer Pringle (she/her)
Co-op Support - Training Lead
Email:jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Website: http://bc.libraries.coop

Gratefully acknowledging that I live and work in the unceded
Traditional Territory of the St'at'yemc Nations.