[Evergreen-general] Working with professional translators

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Tue Jun 8 20:11:50 EDT 2021

Hi Evergreeners,

Our library is writing a grant to improve our Spanish language services.
One component of the grant is to get the new bootstrap OPAC translated into
Latin American Spanish.  I have two questions as I'm working on that:

* Is anybody else working on that translation?  I don't want to step on
anybody's toes!
* The translator asked for style guides and contextual information.  For
other folks who have hired translators to do Evergreen work, what
information did you provide of this nature?  Anything that I could borrow?

Thanks for your help!

  -Jane

--
Jane Sandberg