[Evergreen-general] library listings

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at equinoxoli.org
Thu Jun 10 11:29:02 EDT 2021

Hi Kendra,

The org selector does not assume the organizations are part of your system
since it really doesn't know what a system is, that is just a label we
humans put on it.  Indeed, Evergreen can support a lot of organizational
schemes so all it knows is that you are all part of one big tree of
organizational units.  One part of a consortium may use a two-tiered setup
(system and branch) while another could use a four-tiered (local
consortium, system, branch, sub-branches).  So, when you type it is just
matching based on name, nothing more.

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 11:17 AM Kendra Purtle via Evergreen-general <