[Evergreen-general] Setting Up a New Classification Scheme

Jennifer Pringle jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Thu Jun 10 15:43:32 EDT 2021

Hello everyone,

I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction for information
about the classification schemes in Evergreen.  I've looked through
the official docs and the Evergreen wiki but I haven't been able to
find anything that talks about how the classifications schemes are set
up or what would be needed to set up a new one.

We've recently had a medical library join our consortium and they use
National Library of Medicine as their classification scheme so I'm
looking into what would be involved in adding NLM as an option in
Evergreen.

Thanks,

Jennifer
--
Jennifer Pringle (she/her)
Co-op Support - Training Lead
Email:jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Website: http://bc.libraries.coop

Gratefully acknowledging that I live and work in the unceded
Traditional Territory of the St'at'yemc Nations.