[Evergreen-general] Popularity badges

Jessica Woolford jwoolford at biblio.org
Mon Jun 14 14:56:28 EDT 2021

Hi Katie,

Here are the names and descriptions of the badges Bibliomation is currently
using:

Top Holds Over Last 5 Years: The top 97th percentile for holds requested
over the past five years on all materials. More weight is given to holds
requested over the last year, with importance decreasing for every year
after that.
Currently circulating books: Copies defined as "language material" in the
MARC record that have been circulating for 3 months
Recently Published: A badge for titles that were published in the last 6
months. More weight is given to titles published in the last month,
decreasing every month after that.

Our libraries really wanted us to focus on raising new materials to the top.

Let me know if you would like any more information!

Jessica

On Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 2:26 PM Kate Coleman via Evergreen-general <

> Curious --- What kinds of popularity badges does your library have set up?
>

> Kate Coleman, MLIS
> Technical Services Manager, Jefferson County Library
> Missouri Evergreen Consortium
> 5678 State Rd. PP
> High Ridge, MO 63049
> 636-677-8689