[Evergreen-general] Hack-A-Way 2021

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at equinoxoli.org
Mon Jun 21 15:47:11 EDT 2021

When we initially announced the Hack-A-Way we started plans to have it in
person again this year in Indiana.  However, we have continued to monitor
the ever-changing public health situation and putting safety first we feel
we have to change course and have decided to move the event online again
this year.  Like many people I will miss sitting around a table with
everyone but we feel it is the most prudent thing to do.

We do have confirmed dates, October 25th - 27th.  Although we will be
online Evergreen Indiana will again be hosting us.  We have not decided on
a platform yet but will begin evaluating options very soon.

Rogan Hamby (he/him/his), MLIS

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative

rogan.hamby at equinoxOLI.org