[Evergreen-general] Bug Squashing Week: Wednesday Update

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Wed Mar 17 19:30:39 EDT 2021

We're past the mid-week mark! Lots of testing and rebasing and test server
rebuilding was done today. 7 more bug fixes/improvements were fully tested
and signed off, and around 150 more bugs have received feedback or had tags
cleaned up.

In addition, two more test servers have been built and loaded with
additional proposed bug fixes, so there are currently 22 patches that are
ready to test. Think we can get them all tested in the next two days? I do!
I believe in you!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wCOjCAfG82ZLpCQckPmCbrUrpZZuCcZF7ECQJKQgc0c/edit#gid=0

(Scroll to the bottom to see the two new test servers.)

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.