[Evergreen-general] Printing Barcodes

Elizabeth Davis edavis at albright.org
Tue Mar 23 14:04:40 EDT 2021

Hello

A year or 2 ago, I added to the code to the Patron Address print template to print patron barcodes for temporary library cards for our new card holders.  I found the right barcode font and it was working great.   Recently we upgraded a few circulation computers and the Epson TM-T88V printers just stopped printing the barcode.  It will print the text, but not print it as a barcode.  I'm curious if anyone else has had this issue before or has any suggestions.  I've made sure all the drivers are up to date as well as Java and Hatch.

Staff really liked having the barcode print out for our computer and print management systems.

Thank you,

Elizabeth Davis, MLIS
Pronouns: she/her
Head of Digital Services