[Evergreen-general] Evergreen Student Success Working Group

Thomsen, Elizabeth et at noblenet.org
Wed Mar 24 12:05:40 EDT 2021

The Student Success Working Group's goal is to share information, perform
assessment, and provide direction on meeting the needs of primary,
secondary and post-secondary students using Evergreen.  We've been on
hiatus for a while but it's time to get back in action!

If you're interested in being involved, subscribe to our email group, and
we'll be setting up a meeting schedule shortly: Student Success Working
Group Email Page
<http://list.evergreen-ils.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/eg-student-success>

If you're interested in seeing agendas and recordings from past meetings
and lists of ideas, visit the group page: Student Success Working
<https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=student_success_working_group>

Elizabeth B. Thomsen
Member Services Manager
NOBLE: North of Boston Library Exchange