[Evergreen-general] library name and column picker 3.6.3

Benjamin Kalish bkalish at forbeslibrary.org
Wed May 5 14:14:44 EDT 2021

The column picker really should be made more manageable. An alphabetical
listing would be some help. Making it easily searchable would be even
better. And given the large number of possibilities on some grids it should
really be allowed to take up more real estate—you can't ever see very much
of it at once.

I found one item in Launchpad related to this +bug/1722387
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1722387>, though this is
specific to the Patron Search. Are there others that are relevant here? I'd
love to see improvements to the column picker code itself, so that the
benefits would be seen on every grid where it is used.

Benjamin Kalish
Forbes Library / 413-587-1012 / bkalish at forbeslibrary.org

Support Forbes Library:

   - Consider giving a gift
   <https://forbeslibrary.org/giving/donate-online/> to Forbes Library
   - Vote for the Friends of Forbes in the Florence Bank Community Grant
   Program <https://www.florencebank.com/vote>.
   - Join the Friends of Forbes today <https://forbeslibrary.org/friends/>!

Currently reading:* The Rector of Justin* by Louis Auchincloss
Just Finished: *The Death of Mrs. Westaway* by Ruth Ware

For information about accessibility at the library, please see:
http://forbeslibrary.org/accessibility/