[Evergreen-general] 2020 Evergreen Migrations

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at equinoxoli.org
Wed May 5 16:53:14 EDT 2021

Good afternoon,

We are compiling content for the Evergreen Annual report and while some
information is very close at hand some require more gathering.  If you are
aware of libraries that migrated to Evergreen in 2020 please let me know.
I already have lists for the libraries that Mobius and Equinox have done
but for anyone else, as part of a consortium or stand-alone, I want to
know.  Basically, I'd like to get your name and geographic location.
Thanks!

Rogan Hamby (he/him/his), MLIS

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative