[Evergreen-general] Record Bucket Report

Jason Boyer JBoyer at equinoxOLI.org
Fri May 7 07:53:06 EDT 2021

Hi Millissa, you should be able to do this by starting your template from the “Bibliographic Record Entry Bucket” source in the reporter. From there you can follow the links through items -> target_biblio_record_entry -> Call Numbers -> Copies -> Circulations (or combined aged/active circulations) and count the circs you’re interested in that way. The most important thing will be to add a filter on bucket id and then whatever filters you would normally use in a regular circ report.

Jason

--
Jason Boyer
Senior System Administrator