[Evergreen-general] Catalog search filters in staff client

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Mon May 17 12:27:44 EDT 2021

+1 to what Elaine said.  If the bib record has no holdings the system
doesn't know what scope to put it in, so it puts it in everyone's scope.
That's the easiest way we've found to explain it to our libraries.

Janet

Janet Schrader

Bibliographic Services Supervisor | CW MARS

67 Millbrook Street, Suite 201, Worcester, MA 01606

P: 508-755-3323 x 325 | F: 508-757-7801

jschrader at cwmars.org  ||  http;//cwmars.org <http://www.cwmars.org/>