[Evergreen-general] Time to move to a different IRC network?

Daniel Wells dbwells at gmail.com
Thu May 27 13:36:06 EDT 2021

Galen, thanks for raising awareness about this issue.  I read up a little,
and it all seems very odd and messy.  Too bad.

My slight preference would be a move to OFTC.  Libera.Chat appears to have
been born out of this conflict, and I'd rather see us distance ourselves
from the whole thing.  Lots of folks jumping on the Libera bandwagon, but
OFTC has proven longevity.  Plus, being with Koha would be cool.

Dan