[Evergreen-general] See yesterday's pull list?

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Fri Nov 5 10:22:09 EDT 2021

I'm excited about the new settings, I think these could definitely reduce
unnecessary transits for us.

Since 3.8 will also be adding geolocation data to org units, another great
wish list project would be for the holds targeter to be able to take
geographic distance into account as well.

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.

On Fri, Nov 5, 2021 at 9:54 AM John Amundson via Evergreen-general <