[Evergreen-general] 2021 Evergreen Hack-A-Way - Oct. 25th - 27th

Kaffenberger, Keith KKaffenberger at library.IN.gov
Mon Oct 4 16:57:26 EDT 2021

Howdy, folks!

As foretold in prophecy, the annual Hack-A-Way is upon us! This year we will once again meet virtually to collaborate, much as I would have liked to meet up with everyone in-person. The event is hosted by Evergreen Indiana through Hopin, and will run from Monday, Oct. 25th through Wednesday, Oct. 27th.

Registration is available over at: https://hopin.com/events/evergreen-hack-a-way

Take care out there, and looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Cheers,
Keith

---
Keith Kaffenberger